Thursday, June 30, 2005

Nanook's action photos

Because I am a single hander, sailing mostly alone, it was difficult for me to take photos of myself on my boat. Here are a few rare photos:
This photo was taken by Ross Wrenn
Usually when there is not enough wind for sailing, I played my flute.
There is just enough room for three people on a Noelex 22.
This photo was taken by Alex Chow at Lake Tarawera.
At 10 knots wind, the Noelex performs very well. I call this washing the windows. Mabel Chiew thought that I was using soap!
This was taken at Hamilton, lake Rotoroa.
I like this photo so much that I am using this as my profile photo on Facebook and on my blogs. This one photo captured the essence of three of my favourite hobbies: flute, sailing and photography.

2 comments:

Ensurai said...

Great photo of sailor and his flute. A classic.

David Chin said...

Chang Yi, I mostly sailed alone as a single hander.There was little opportunity to obtain a selfie like this one because I do not use a cell phone.